Monday, June 24 from 10-12pm – Location: In front of Sullivan Hall but park in Ithan Parking Garage
- West Campus Fields – 2 Field Turf fields
- Villanova Field Hockey Water Based Turf – located 5.5 miles from the University The Proving Grounds: 707 Conshohocken Road, Conshohocken, PA
- Transportation provided to our New turf by bus
- Eat in Donahue Dining Hall on Main Campus. We will also have specialty dinners provided in our own dorm (BBQ Night & Pizza Night)
- Overnight Campers: Monday – Dinner. Tuesday – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. Wednesday – Breakfast & Lunch.
- Commuter Campers: Monday – Dinner. Tuesday – Lunch & Dinner. Wednesday – Lunch.
- Field Hockey Stick, shin guards, mouth guard, turf shoes, running sneakers (No Cleats), Camp Store money, work-out clothes, comfortable clothes for free time in dorms, toiletries (shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant etc…) Towels, bed linens, blanket and pillow (Overnight Campers). Goalkeepers make sure to bring your own equipment)
For Registration and Check-Out, parents should park in the Ithan Parking Garage
Roommates will be assigned by age and year in school. All roommate requests will be met with the utmost consideration. We will make every attempt to meet requests. School policy only allows 2 per room.
Camp Directors, certified athletic trainer, and camp staff as well as current and former Villanova Field Hockey players stay in the dorms with all campers. All dorms are air conditioned.
o All Commuter Campers should be picked up Monday & Tuesday at either the dorm if their last session was at The Proving Grounds or on West Campus if their last session was there.
The past 9 years the Villanova Field Hockey Camp has been Sold Out. We suggest you register early.
The Camp Store will be located in the dorm. There will be designated times during Overnight and Commuter Camps that campers can access the Camp Store. It is advised for campers to place money in a camp Bank Account. On Thursday night, any remaining money that is left over in your bank account will be returned to campers. Please NOTE that money that is not picked up on final camp day will NOT be mailed back.
Items in the Camp Store include: Villanova Field Hockey T-Shirts, shorts, sweatshirts, sweatpants. Other items are bottled water, bottled Gatorade, snacks and candy, as well as pizza after camp each night. Pizza Orders are taken by a Camp Staff member during the day and will be delivered each night through the Camp Store.
- Session 1: Skill Sessions – working on skill development and technique
- Session 2: Small Games – working on tactics and development of players
- Session 3: Full Games (7v7 and Full Field)
All requests for cancellation must be in writing. All monies paid, with the exception of $100.00 administrative fee, will be refunded provided the notice of cancellation is received two weeks prior to the start date of camp. (No refunds will be provided less than two weeks prior to the start date of camp, regardless of circumstance).
If you register by mail – A Confirmation and detailed information will be emailed to each camper.
If you register on-line, you will receive an automatic Confirmation and detailed information from ARMS Camps. Make sure you clearly include your email address on the application form.